There are two rooms adjoining the church which are available for hire, exclusively for meetings or functions incidental or ancillary to the activities of the church.
To book the rooms contact Janet Roberts, the Parish Administrator, on 01676 529123. Subject to availability a provisional booking may be made – this will only become a fully confirmed booking upon receipt of the booking application form and payment.
The Jordan Room
The Jordan Room is a large and airy room, situated on the ground floor with good access for the disabled. Windows provide a bright outlook to the churchyard. Side doors open directly to a sheltered courtyard. A kitchen at one end of the room is suitable for serving drinks and light refreshments.
The Bercul Room
The Bercul Room is a quiet and secluded room located on the upper floor and has an intimate atmosphere. The downstairs kitchen can be made available if the Jordan room is not in use.
There are toilets situated on both floors with a disabled toilet located on the ground floor. The limited on-site parking is restricted to disabled use however there is a free public car park in the centre of the village a hundred yards away and off-road parking on nearby Meriden Road.
The rooms are generally available for morning and afternoon sessions. The timing of sessions is flexible but would normally be between 9.00am–1.00pm and 2.00pm–6.00pm.
A charge of £45 for the Jordan room and £35 for the Bercul room applies for each session, this includes the use of the kitchen facilities. Please note – you will need to bring your own provisions for refreshments. A reduced rate is available for the simultaneous hire of both rooms.
- Your requirements must be agreed in advance and confirmed via the booking form
- Payment in full is required with the booking form
- Confirmation that Public Liability insurance is held by your organisation
- Users are responsible for leaving the rooms in a clean and tidy state
- We reserve the right to charge for any damage or loss incurred during the period of use.
- You undertake to adhere to any guidance or restrictions regarding coronavirus
Please contact the Parish Office on 01676 529123 or email email@example.com